Do you want to get daily updates about sports, politics, daily activity around the world or you are interested in news? Twitter is the best place to provide the real-time updates. It is an online social media platform where read and write posts. In this article, we will explain to you How to Make a Tweet Cloud On Twitter and How To Use It.
Features of Twitter
- Tweet: Twitter is restricted with our Tweet and its allow only 140 characters in the message body.
- Retweet (RT): This networking service not only posts tweets but also Re-sharing.
- Feed: Twitter shows the stream of tweets on your homepage.
- Handle: It manages your username.
- Direct Message (DM): A user can send a direct or private message to the other user who follows you.
- Hashtag (#): This tool is allowed to find your tweets which are related to topics.
How to Make a Tweet Cloud On Twitter and How To Use It
We have introduced the concept of Tweet Cloud, which helps you highlight the word in your tweet. Twitter Cloud is a visual representation that allows a good looking cloud of the influential words your tweets mostly contain. Thus the highlighted word is the most important word in your tweets.
For your business, Tweet Cloud provides a visual image mirror which is very useful for marketing purpose. Do you create a Twitter Word Cloud, you need to have more than two words to Tweet the image.
Step By Step Guide How To Make A Tweet Cloud On Twitter
First, go to Tweet Cloud Generator website to make a tweet.
Click on make a tweet link at top of website. After that put any word in the input field what you make for the cloud.
Tweet Cloud Generator automatically generate your tweet.
If you want to share tweet cloud on Twitter then click on share tweet link.
After All these steps you see your tweet on Twitter.