Do you want to block a number of websites on android phone or iPhone? Now a day, most of the people search or browsing some topic related to work and study but unfortunately unwanted website open with malware or malicious content. At that time, you need to block some websites on your android phone what you want. After this step, you focused on your study more and continuously work without disturbance. In this article, we will try to explain how to block websites on android.
Is blocking a number of websites are a quite difficult task? A number of people might ask some question about security. Today, social media is rick set of source to communicate with other people. But unwanted and poor consequences included sometimes with virus and malware. Therefore, a best and easy way on how to block websites on Android is often asked. A number options available online, but we have provided the best and most secure method to help you block websites on Android and iPhone.
- Benefits after Block a Website on android – The Advantage
- How to Block Websites on Android?
- How to Block websites URL in iPhone?
Benefits after Block a Website on android
- Helps you to focus more time on your study and work.
- You can access virus free websites.
- Avoid time-wasting websites.
Block Websites on Android Using ES File Explorer
This is the best method to block websites on android with the help of hosts files. ES File Explorer is the best app for managing files and programs. It provides a multitude features such as a tool for block URL or cloud storage. ES File Explorer can block a website with super convenient way with text editor command. First, its come with hosts file and then add URL address you want to block. We recommended this method to manage file and block websites on Android through hosts files.
- First, you need to download ES File Explorer app on your android device from Google Play Store.
- Install File Explorer app on your Android phone and open it.
- Now you are in the root folder of ES File Explorer app, find ect file on your phone and open it, and search hosts file.
- Tab on the hosts file and after that show the small screen.
- Navigate to as text editor. The path is given below.
Path: Open as Text mode –> Go to ES Note Editor –> tab on edit.
The last step, Add the number of website name you want to block. Now you need to reboot device for prepare setting.
How to Block websites URL in iPhone?
It is quite difficult to block websites on iPhone. But we provide a useful method which is compatible with almost iPhone versions. Follow some steps to block malicious on iPhone and iPad.
- First, go to app setting on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enable Restrictions after click on General.
- Set a new passcode and block websites on iPhone and iPad with set passcode.
- Search websites option and tab it.In this step, you can easily add a number of website for blocking mode.
We hope this post best for you How To Block Websites On Android. You may also want to see Why Creating A Bootstrap Jumbotron With Bootstrap CDN.